The Charger Online

FCA to visit the Colt’s stadium

Jacey McLaughlin, Features Editor

The goal of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) is to see Carroll High School affected by the love of Jesus Christ through the influence of coaches and students alike.

The club is sponsored by Carroll’s Athletic Trainer, Mr. Lubbehusen and a Carroll History teacher and Cross Country coach, Mr. Brooks. The club also has eight student leaders, Kate Schlatter, Anna Klepper, Seth Earnest, Ethan McCall, Grant Byman, Dan McKeeman, Blake Askins and Taryn Bowie.

FCA meets on Tuesdays in the multi-purpose room during Zero Hour (7:30-8:15 AM).

In the past, the group has hosted tailgates and held collections for the Ronald McDonald House. As for future plans, the group has many things lined up. On November 25, they will also be hosting a Colts Game Day down in Indianapolis at Lucas Oil Stadium.

To stay up to date with the club you can find them on social media @carroll_hs_fca.

The Fellowship of Christian Athletes stresses that the club isn’t only for athletes, it is for anyone who wants to learn and share about Jesus Christ through High School ministry.

About the Writer
Jacey McLaughlin, Features Editor
Jacey McLaughlin is a senior at Carroll and is on the swim team, in Fashion class, and this is her first time on the Carroll newspaper, where she would like to combine both Fashion and newspaper in order to become a Fashion journalist someday.   Jacey swims short distance freestyle 50 yards and 100 yards....